Arizona Teachers Academy
- Application responses cannot be saved and then submitted at a later date. For example, applicants who close or refresh their browser window/tab before submitting their application will be required to complete the entire application again.
- Read through the application’s introduction. It is important that you understand the general terms of the scholarship before applying.
- Application Deadlines
- ATA Scholarship applications for Spring 2020 are no longer being accepted. Applications for Spring 2021 will open late Summer 2020.
- ATA Scholarship applications for Summer 2020 are no longer being accepted. Applications for Summer 2021 will open early Fall 2020.
- ATA Scholarship applications for Fall 2020 are no longer being accepted. Applications for Fall 2021 will open late Fall 2020.
- Please have the following documents ready to upload to the application form. PDF copies only.
- Your resume. Emphasize any experience, paid or unpaid, related to education, working with young people, community involvement, etc.
- A brief statement of 1-2 paragraphs describing your plans/goals as an Arizona teacher following completion of your teacher certification program.
- A brief statement of 1-2 paragraphs describing how this scholarship will help you complete your teacher certification program.
- You must complete your Free Application for Student (FAFSA) prior to accepting any ATA Scholarship money. For those applying for the ATA Scholarship for the Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 semesters, please complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA. For those applying for the ATA Scholarship for the Fall 2020 semester, please complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA.
- Applicants forfeit their scholarship eligibility if they knowingly provide any false or misleading information on their ATA Scholarship application.
- For additional questions about the ATA Scholarship itself, please contact us by email.